NEW FEATURES UP-GRADED VERSION (1.0.4) FOR JOOMLA 2.5 & JOOMLA 3.x. PLEASE UPGRADE!!!
Simple Flickr Slideshow © 2012-2013 by GraphicAholic is a GPL Joomla! FREE module. The name says it all... Simple Flickr Slideshow will allow you to display any Flickr Photoset as a slideshow presentation. There are but a few settings to customize how your slideshow will display within a module position, thus keeping with it's name... Simple Flickr Slideshow!
Change Log: (Joomla 1.5, 2.5 & 3.x)
v1.0.4 - Features Upgrade: Option to set how many Flickr photos to render from your Photoset. Also, added ability to display Flickr photos using Search Tags (Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3.x only).
v1.0.3 - Bug fix in Joomla 2.5 & 3.x release. Upgrade strongle recommended!
v1.0.2 - Ability to have two or more Simple Flickr Slideshow on the same page.
v1.0.0 - Initial release.
There are only a few module setting options needing adjustment to get Simple Flickr Slideshow up and running.
- Slideshow Width: Set this to a number value or keep the default 'auto' to automatically seek it's width based on your template (remember, you do not need to add 'px' after your number value).
- Slideshow Height: Set this to a number value to adjust the height of your slideshow (remember, you do not need to add 'px' after your number value).
- Top Margin: Adjusting this option +/- will alter the top margin position of SFS (remember, you do not need to add 'px' after your number value).
- Bottom Margin: Adjusting this option +/- will alter the bottom margin position of SFS (remember, you do not need to add 'px' after your number value).
- Flickr Photoset No.: Include the Flickr Photoset ID number you wish to use for SFS (this will be a 17 digit number).
- Auto start slideshow: Yes / No
- Interval Between Slides: Adjust +/- as needed.
- Show Navigation Bar: Yes / No
There are four (4) key rules regarding SFS.
- The module width, height, top & bottom margin values do not need the 'px' after them.
- SFS pulls photos from a 'Photoset' within a Flickr account. Access any Flickr Photoset and the last 17 digits of the URL is the Photoset ID#. Copy/paste this number into the Flickr Photoset No. module option.
- Last, make sure you publish and assign it to a module position and an active menu where you want to show SFS.
: IE8+, Firefox, Safari & Chrome.