New Upgrade v1.9.2
Facebook Photo Albums v1.9.2 is a Joomla module that will display any public accessFacebook Photo Albums on your Joomla 3.2.4+ website. You can customize Facebook Photo Albums to your website's demanding look and feel using any or all of the module options Facebook Photo Albums gives you...
- This module will not display 'private' Facebook Photo Album(s)... just public access PHOTO ALBUMS!
- When upgrading please make sure you go in the Facebook Photo Albums module settings and click the SAVE button. This will bind all the new features/options to it's database.
- Facebook Page Name: Enter the Facebook Page Name (this can be a proper name or the 17 digit number found in the Facebook URL based on how the Facebook account was set-up) you wish to display their photo albums.
- Facebook Access Token ID: Enter your registered Facebook Access Token ID here (REQUIRED). Included is a developers Facebook Access Token. Please obtain your own since there are no guarantees that this one will work... forever!
- Thumbnail width: Enter a pixel value.
- Thumbnail height: Enter a pixel value.
- List albums to skip: Enter the albums you do not want to display. Read 'Skip Album Formatting Tip' for formatting details.
- Skip Empty Albums: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to skip Facebook ablums that do not contain photos (New option with v1.9.2).
- Show Account Info: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display selected Facebook page info.
- Show Image Count?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display the album photo count.
- No. of Albums on pageload: Enter a number value to restrict the number of album thumbnails to show on initial pageload. Note: 0=Show All (New option with v1.8.0).
- Button text for albums: Button text for 'Show more' albums (New option with v1.8.0).
- No. of Photos on pageload: Enter a number value to restrict the number of photo thumbnails within an album to show on initial pageload. Note: 0=Show All (New option with v1.8.0).
- Button text for photos: Button text for 'Show more' photos (New option with v1.8.0).
- Use Lightbox on photo click?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to use the built-in lightbox.
- Show description in lightbox?: Select 'Yes' or 'No' to display the photos description if one exists.
- Show Like/Share Button in lightbox: Select 'Yes' to show a Facebook Like & Share button within the lightbox (New option with v1.9.2).
- Style color: Using the color picker to select the style color throughout Facebook Photo Albums.